Wilson Reaction Basketball
The Wilson Reaction basketball is a high performance composite leather basketball, designed for indoor use. The basketball features a number of Wilson's patented technologies to make it an effective ball, at a competitive price point:
- PATENTED LAID IN CHANNELS - while most basketballs feature channels with additional rubber strips between the leather / composite panels, Wilson's laid in channels actually see a continuation of the basketball's cover material, meaning that you get complete premium coverage for increased grip and consistent feel.
- PATENTED CORE CUSHION CARCASS - the Reaction basketball has a soft feel, that is easier to grip for better handling. The cushioning also provides a truer bounce and and more consistent rebounding.
- PATENTED PRESSURE LOCK BLADDER - it can be pretty deflating (*sorry*) when you get to the court, only to find that your basketball is a bit flat. With Wilson's pressure lock bladder, their basketballs stay fully inflated for longer.
The Wilson Reaction basketball is often a player-favourite thanks to the soft feel, and high level of performance that you can get from this ball. This particular Wilson model can be used indoors and outdoors.
Three sizes available.
- Brand: Wilson
- Model: Reaction Basketball
- Composite leather basketball
- Indoor / Outdoor use
- Size 7, 6 and 5 available
Ball Size Chart:
- Size 7 for male players aged 14+
- Size 6 for female players aged 14+
- Size 6 for both male and female players aged 11-14
- Size 5 for Key Stage 2 - 7-11 year olds