Mitchell & Ness Swingman NBA Jersey - New York Knicks - Ewing - '91-'92
** FREE DELIVERY ON THIS JERSEY **
Mitchell & Ness are now the official licensed brand for all NBA Hardwood Classics swingman NBA jerseys and shorts.
This classic New York Knicks jersey, from the 1991 - 1992 season is one of the most iconic jerseys in NBA history. In 1991, Pat Riley joined the Knicks, and help push the team to an improved season where they were tied winners of the Atlantic Division. Ewing averaged 24 points per game, and the Knicks got through to the second round the of the playoffs, where they were knocked out by Chicago Bulls in 7 games (4-3).
Mitchell & Ness swingman NBA jerseys are made from an athletic polyester mesh, with stitched twill logo applications.
- Brand: Mitchell & Ness
- Officially licensed NBA Hardwood Classics jersey
- Team: New York Knicks, 1991 - 1992
- Player: Patrick Ewing, number 33
- Material: Athletic polyester mesh fabric
- Screen Printed Twill Logo Applications
- Fully woven Hardwood Classics Swingman labelling and Player/Year ID
|NBA Jersey Sizing||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Chest (inches)||37 - 39||41 - 43||45 - 47||49 - 51||53 - 55|
|Length (inches)||29.5 - 30.5||30.5 - 31.5||31.5 - 32.5||32.5 - 33.5||33.5 - 34.5|