Mitchell & Ness Swingman NBA Jersey - Milwaukee Bucks - Ray Allen - '96-'97
Ray Allen Milwaukee Bucks jersey, by Mitchell and Ness.
This classic Bucks jersey, from the 1996 - 1997 season is one of the most iconic jerseys in NBA history.
Ray Allen was a rookie with the Milwaukee Bucks in the 1996 - 97 NBA season, and made an immediate impression, and started to build on the foundations that would see him as a key player in the league, and an eventual Hall of Famer.
Mitchell & Ness swingman NBA jerseys are made from an athletic polyester mesh, with stitched twill logo applications.
- Brand: Mitchell & Ness
- Officially licensed NBA Hardwood Classics jersey
- Team: Milwaukee Bucks, 1996 - 1997
- Player: Ray Allen, number 34
- Material: Athletic polyester mesh fabric
- Screen Printed Twill Logo Applications
- Fully woven Hardwood Classics Swingman labelling and Player/Year ID
|NBA Jersey Sizing||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Chest (inches)||37 - 39||41 - 43||45 - 47||49 - 51||53 - 55|
|Length (inches)||29.5 - 30.5||30.5 - 31.5||31.5 - 32.5||32.5 - 33.5||33.5 - 34.5|