K1X Anti Gravity - Silver
The Anti Gravity basketball shoe is the leading performance model from K1X. It took more than three years of research and wear-testing (with over 30 pro- and semi-pro players) to create the Anti Gravity shoe, and the proof is in the results.
The shoe is built on K1X's trusted formula, which provides a low and wide stance, thus delivering supreme court feel in addition to explosive ups and maximum injury prevention
The Anti Gravity basketball shoe got an NBA debut in the 2012/13 season, when James White wore them as a member of the New York Knicks, and while taking part in the 2013 NBA Dunk Contest.
Make sure you check out the K1X Anti Gravity performance review video, by Nightwing2303 here.
- Dense Memory Foam for comfort and perfect fit
- TPU Load Balancer for extra tight but comfortable lace lockdown
- Sandwich Mesh Tongue for breathability
- Perforated Vamp and Sidepiece for ventilation
- Low to the court stace for quicker movement and to prevent twisting ankles
- W.H.U.I.T.A. Way higher up in the Air (Maximum Resiliency)
- Anti Roll Outrigger provides lateral stability when making hard cuts on the court
- Solid TPU Shank provides torsional rigidity
- Dual Density EVA Mid-Sole (longer lasting than injected-molded mid-soles)
- W.L.O.T.C. Way longer on the Court (Maximum Impact Protection)
- TPU Heel Flap for easy entrance
- Large internalized heel counters keeps heel firmly planted on the footbed
- Evertex Lining absorbs sweat
FREE UK SHIPPING OVER £50 - THESE SHOES QUALIFY