Adidas Crazylight Boost Low 2016 - James Harden / USA Basketball - White / Scarlet / Collegiate Navy
James Harden might have opted out of Team USA Basketball this Summer, missing the Rio Olympics, but Adidas still brought out a USA-inspired shoe to celebrate 2016 Summer basketball.
True to the name, the Crazylight Boost Low is built for speed and agility on the court, perfectly suited to Harden's game. The shoes feature a full-length boost™ midsole for ultimate energy return in every step.
The lightweight jacquard upper comes in USA team colours, with an H-13 logo on the tongue.
- Brand: Adidas
- Model: Crazylight Boost Low
- Colour: White / Scarlet / Collegiate Navy
- Jacquard upper with woven graphic pattern
- Molded collar for extra comfort
- Molded TPU eyestay piece
- TPU "seat belt" for a secure midfoot lockdown
- Foam midsole works with heel cup and rear foot cage for ultimate fit
- Molded TPU heel piece and bottom-loaded SPRINTPLATE for stability
- NON MARKING rubber outsole with updated traction pattern for ultimate grip
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
Please be aware that sizing can vary slightly between brands and models. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.
|Adidas Shoes Sizes|
|EU Sizes||39 1/3||40 2/3||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3||45 1/3||46||47 1/3||48 2/3||50||51 1/3|