Click & Collect | Hardwood Ventures | Newcastle upon Tyne UK
We offer a Click & Collect service from our store in Newcastle upon Tyne. All you have to do is shop for your new basketball gear online, then come by our store in Newcastle to pick up your purchases.
Why Click & Collect?
Click & Collect is great for a number of reasons, and makes shopping online that little bit easier at times. Here's why it's good to give it a go:
- No shipping costs on your order.
- You can try items on, or get a feel for them at the store, before you take them away.
- We have a larger number of items online than we do in store, so we can make sure we've got the items you need in store at a time that's good for you.
- Meet our friendly staff and maybe get advice about the items that you've been looking at online.
- Never have to miss the postman again!
What Does It Include?
While we would love to have our entire stock available for Click & Collect, we aren't able to Click & Collect on a few product lines or types of product. Those are:
- Basketball systems, backboards or any hardware of that nature.
- Full team kits - these are often on a 'made to order' basis.
- Large items from the brand SKLZ, which are often ordered specifically per customer.
How Does It Work?
Click & Collect is easy! If you live in the North East, or find it easy to get to Newcastle city centre (NE1 5XD), then all you have to do is choose the Click & Collect delivery option when you checkout online.
Once we receive your order, we will check our stock and have your items sent to the store (if they aren't already there).
Please allow at least 24 hours for those items to arrive at the store. A confirmation email will be sent to you when your items are ready to collect, so it's a good idea to wait for that to arrive.
You can then collect your item(s) from our store, which is just behind The Gate in Newcastle city centre, just off Low Friar Street, near the Blackfriars restaurant.
Our address is:Hardwood Ventures
8 Monk Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
Opening times: Monday - Saturday 10:00 - 17:30
Take a look at our Visit Us page, for more details on how to find us.
Make sure that you bring proof or your identity or a copy of your order confirmation email. It's fine to show us the confirmation on your mobile device, to save you from printing it out.
Sometimes an item might be out of stock, and if that is the case we will be in touch to let you know when it will be available to pick up.
Some items cannot be collected via the Click & Collect service (as listed above). If your order includes one of these items, we will have to contact you to make alternative arrangements.
Sounds Good Right?
We think so, and we hope that you do too.
If you have any questions about Click & Collect, or want to check up on an order that you might have already placed, please don't hesitate to contact us, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.