Jordan Why Not Zer0.2 - Future History
Jordan Why Not Zer0.2, Russell Westbrook's second signature basketball shoe.
OWN THE CHAOS
Why not take the shot? Why not attack the full length of the court? Why not crash the boards and steal every ball and rain assists like water? The Jordan 'Why Not?' Zer0.2 celebrates Russell Westbrook's calculated chaos by combining materials that work in perfect harmony—because, well, why not?
Each colourway of the Jordan Why Not Zer0.2 has a story behind it. This edition, named the Future History, is constructed out of colours that represent all of the jerseys that Westbrook played in coming through High School College and into the NBA. Westbrook is conscious of his journey, and since having his first child, Noah, he's conscious of the path that his offspring will take, and what kind of example he's making for them. The youth are the 'Future History'.
- Brand: Jordan
- Why Not Zer0.2
- Russell Westbrook Signature basketball shoe
- Edition: Future History
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot provides lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Mixed-material upper provides optimal support and ventilation
- Midfoot saddle wraps your foot for a secure fit
- Rubber outsole with aggressive traction pattern gives you optimal grip for the court
- Colour: Multi-colour / Total Crimson / Sail
- Style code: AO6219-900
Jordan Size Guide:
|Foot Length (cm)||24.5||25.4||26.2||26.7||27.1||27.5||27.9||28.3||28.8||29.2||29.6||30.5|