Mitchell & Ness Swingman NBA Jersey - Bucks - Oscar Robertson - '70-'71 - XL Only
Oscar Robertson Milwaukee Bucks Classic NBA Jersey, by Mitchell and Ness
Oscar Robertson was traded to the Milwaukee Bucks for the 1970-71 season where, alongside Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar), he helped lead the Bucks to a league best 66-16 record, and a then-record 20 game win streak.
Robertson and the Bucks won the NBA title this season, sweeping the Baltimore Bullets 4-0 in the Finals.
Mitchell & Ness swingman NBA jerseys are made from an athletic polyester mesh, with stitched twill logo applications.
- Brand: Mitchell & Ness
- Officially licensed NBA Hardwood Classics jersey
- Team: Milwaukee Bucks, 1970 - 1971
- Player: Oscar Robertson, number 1
- Material: Athletic polyester mesh fabric
- Screen Printed Twill Logo Applications
- Fully woven Hardwood Classics Swingman labelling and Player/Year ID
|NBA Jersey Sizing||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Chest (inches)||37 - 39||41 - 43||45 - 47||49 - 51||53 - 55|
|Length (inches)||29.5 - 30.5||30.5 - 31.5||31.5 - 32.5||32.5 - 33.5||33.5 - 34.5|