Mitchell & Ness Swingman NBA Jersey - Washington Bullets - Webber - '94-'95
Washington Bullets jersey, with Chris Webber on the back, by Mitchell and Ness.
Mitchell & Ness are the official licensed brand for all NBA Hardwood Classics swingman NBA jerseys and shorts.
This classic Washington Bullets jersey, from the 1994 - 1995 season is one of the most iconic jerseys in NBA history, thanks to the controversy around the 'Bullets' team name.
The Washington team was called the Bullets from 1974 to 1997. The team owner announced in 1995 that he was uncomfortable with the violent suggests of the team name, and that it would be put to a public vote to decide a new name.
The team then became the Washington Wizards.
- Brand: Mitchell & Ness
- Officially licensed NBA Hardwood Classics jersey
- Team: Washington Bullets, 1994 - 1995
- Player: Chris Webber, number 2
- Material: Athletic polyester mesh fabric
- Screen Printed Twill Logo Applications
- Fully woven Hardwood Classics Swingman labelling and Player/Year ID
|NBA Jersey Sizing||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Chest (inches)||37 - 39||41 - 43||45 - 47||49 - 51||53 - 55|
|Length (inches)||29.5 - 30.5||30.5 - 31.5||31.5 - 32.5||32.5 - 33.5||33.5 - 34.5|