Mitchell & Ness Swingman NBA Jersey - Jazz - 'Pistol' Pete Maravich - '74-'75
** FREE UK DELIVERY ON THIS JERSEY **
Mitchell & Ness are now the official licensed brand for all NBA Hardwood Classics swingman NBA jerseys and shorts.
This classic Jazz jersey is from the 1974 - 1975 season when the Jazz were still in New Orleans (they moved to Utah for the 1979-80 season). Even after the team moved to Utah, they maintained the team name and colours from New Orleans.
The Jazz were an expansion team in 1974, and drafted in Pete Maravich (nicknamed Pistol Pete) to bring some excitement to the team. Understandably, the Jazz struggled in their first season in the NBA, but Pistol was able to build on his reputation for being a solid showman and flashy passer.
Mitchell & Ness swingman NBA jerseys are made from an athletic polyester mesh, with stitched twill logo applications.
- Brand: Mitchell & Ness
- Officially licensed NBA Hardwood Classics jersey
- Team: New Orleans Jazz, 1974 - 1975
- Player: Pistol Pete Maravich, number 44
- Material: Athletic polyester mesh fabric
- Screen Printed Twill Logo Applications
- Fully woven Hardwood Classics Swingman labelling and Player/Year ID
|NBA Jersey Sizing||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Chest (inches)||37 - 39||41 - 43||45 - 47||49 - 51||53 - 55|
|Length (inches)||29.5 - 30.5||30.5 - 31.5||31.5 - 32.5||32.5 - 33.5||33.5 - 34.5|