Lin Sells More Jerseys Than Rose During 2011/12 Season April 26, 2012 18:23
Even though Jeremy Lin's jersey didn't go on sale until February this year, he still managed to sell more jerseys than Derrick Rose during the 2011/12 season.
However, the league's reigning MVP, Rose, did sell more jerseys from April 2011 to April 2012 than anyone else in the NBA.
Lin, of the New York Knicks, was second on the list, with only sales in February and March being included. This was when Linsanity was at its peak.
Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers was third on the list, while LeBron James of the Miami Heat was fourth.Rose's team, the Chicago Bulls, reclaimed the top overall spot in team merchandise sales, pipping the Knicks in second and Lakers in third.
1. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
2. Jeremy Lin, New York Knicks
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. LeBron James, Miami Heat
5. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
6. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
7. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
8. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
9. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
10. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
11. Amare Stoudemire, New York Knicks
12. Ray Allen, Boston Celtics
13. Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics
14. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
15. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
Picture:Nathaniel S. Butler/Getty